YOU WILL NEED:
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Cutting Board
- Can Opener
- Oven Mitts
– Shredded Cheese (Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Pepper Jack or Colby Jack)
– Sour Cream
– Mexican Crema
– Diced Onion
– Sliced Green Onion
– Crushed Tortilla Chips
– Sliced Black Olives
– Diced Or Sliced Jalapeno Peppers
– Fresh Cilantro
1 Pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
3 Medium Bell Peppers Diced (I Used A Combination Of Red, Yellow And Green Bell Peppers)
1 Medium Yellow Onion Peeled And Diced
15 Ounces Canned Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes (1 Can), With Juice
15 Ounces Canned Black Beans (1 Can) Drained And Rinsed
15 Ounces Canned Pumpkin Puree (1 Can) Or Homemade Pumpkin Puree
1 Tablespoon Low Sodium Taco Seasoning Mix Store Bought Or Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
2 1/2 Cups Water
- Set a 6 quart or larger Crock-Pot Express on SAUTE and press START.
- Add ground beef to insert and cook and crumble the ground beef until it is cooked through.
- Using oven mitts, carefully lift insert out and dump cooked ground beef into a strainer to drain off grease. Put drained ground beef back into insert and return to the Crock-Pot Express.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the insert and stir to combine.
- Close and lock the lid, making sure the vent is set to SEALING.
- Set on MANUAL, HIGH pressure, for 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, carefully turn the valve to venting to do a quick release, making sure to stay clear of the hot steam.
- Carefully remove lid and set aside.
- Stir the chili all together.
- Serve topped with your favorite chili toppings (cheese, sour cream, etc.) and enjoy!
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
Dietary Fiber: 9g
Vitamin A: 265%
Vitamin C: 198%
News Verifier Media